Personnel and Services Unit
Ensuring the exchange of letters and the placement can be issued within 30 days from the date of panel meetings.
Providing efficient service management, quality and convenience.
To ensure the practice of quality management system services based on established procedures.
- Manage the affairs of the placement of the new appointment / promotion of support services in the state.
- Manage business applications for change of personnel and support services in the state.
- To manage the recruitment of Office Assistant.
- Providing Personnel Operating Budget.
- Care services business, appointment, confirmation and pensionable.
- Manage the affairs of retirement.
- Manage the affairs of the updating service record book.
- Manage the affairs of the salary adjustment.
- Manage business applications allowance.
- Manage the affairs of the resignation or discharge capacities with permission.
- Past service taking care of business.
- Manage the affairs of the office group (pool).
- Manage the affairs of distance learning applications.
- Manage business applications on a business trip abroad private.
- Receive and record the letters / documents relating to the affairs of the services received.