Determining educational institutions managed the project application and physical performance reports
conducted in accordance with procedures and regulations.
- Managing ownership / acquisition of land for the education agency.
- Monitor and report on the construction of educational institutions to the Ministry of Education (SPP2).
- Perform maintenance work in schools and dormitories.
- Being an intermediary unit between the Ministry of Education, external agencies with
- schools in matters related to development.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the work relating to the construction of a new education, additional and replacement in the state as required by the Malaysia Plans.
- Coordinate the application of specific provisions of aided schools capital submitted to the Ministry of Education.
- Manage the work of maintenance (repair, renovation and upgrades) primary and secondary schools in collaboration with the Development Coordinator at the District Education Office.
- Being an intermediary unit between the Ministry of Education, external agencies to the schools in matters related to development.