Providing efficient services based on adherence to the rules of the Promotion Board Public Service 1986 [PU (A) 151] and the Rules of the Promotion Board of Education Services 1974 [PU (A) 89] and circulars relating to promotion
Handles promotion Acting either (intrinsic) or Time Based (CTP) for Graduate Education Service Officers and Postgraduate Diploma and support staff, including managing the Annual Performance Appraisal Report covering the affairs of allowances and allowances responsibility.
- Promotion handle Graduate Education Service Officers (ASPs) and a Postgraduate Diploma in Education Services Officer (PPPLD) The Acting or By Special to Holder.
- Promotion controlling Sunrise staff members.
- Handle Promotion for School Principals and Teachers With Its Class Form 6.
- Managing and controlling the application of the Official Confirmation of Excellence.
- Confirmation controlling Principal, Teachers and Excellent Teachers.
- Managing control Preparation Letter of Appointment and Placement of Job-Vacancy For Promotion At School.
- Managing handle Annual Performance Evaluation Report (LNPT) for Excellent Service Award (APC) and Annual Salary Movement.
- Managing handles application Allowance Responsibility and Work Responsibility Allowance.
- Managing control Nominating Star Medal or Decoration.