Student Affairs Unit
Student Affairs Unit
We pledged to:
- Ensure friendly service, fast and prudent for all transactions in each unit in this department.
- Ensure efficient and appropriate service and always willing to help when you make a follow-up to their services.
- Ensure full and clear information from any employee and all our staff for managing services in this department.
- Obtaining approval for each eligible, complete and meets the qualified application immediately.
- Feel comfortable and satisfied with the facilities we provide while receiving needed services.
- Obtaining accurate information, complete and complies with all requirements and regulations.
- Design, manage and implement the Student Leadership Program.
- Manage exploration and Student Exchange Program.
- Manage Career Education Program.
- Personal Advancement Program Implementation care (PMD).
- Competition manage Career Education Activities Science and Technology.
- Managing Professional Development of Teachers Counseling Program
- Planning, organizing, managing and supervising the program, enrichment activities, strengthening, prevention and recovery, and increase the level of discipline in schools.
- Planning, coordinating seminars and courses for principals, headmasters, GPK HEM, and teacher discipline.
- Coordinate, analyze and follow up on issues of student misconduct cases
- To provide guidance in the process of appeal for students back to school
- Manage and implement supervision of all help primary and secondary school.
- Additional Food Plan (TMP).
- Program Susu Sekolah (PSS).
- Coordinate and supervise the 3K program and management of the school canteen.
- Help coordinate NGO-sponsored activities.
- Manage, administer and oversee the implementation and admission of pupils to the school and dorm dormitory rural schools.
- Send student dormitory food expenses budget.
- Manage and process the food supply tender hostel to the Ministry of Education.
- Contact a successful contractor and briefed about the management of the supply of food to the hostel.
- Manage, administer and supervise the implementation of activities in the field of sport student dormitory, Koakademik, and Art and Culture at the state level.
- Textbook Loan Scheme
- Collecting and entering data information students eligible SPBT into the computer.
- Make a budget expenditure of textbook loan and sent a report to the Textbook Division, Ministry of Education.
- Take care, designing the purchase and receipt of text books in schools.
- Manage the purchase of textbooks Textbook Loan Scheme to suppliers of books.
- Manage and process of disposal of textbooks entitled disposed.
- Scholarship Management BKP / KPU.
- Tuition Assistance Scheme (SBT) primary and Skin Food Programme Tuition Assistance (RMSBT).
- Poor Students Trust Fund (KWAPM).
- Students Takaful Insurance Scheme.
- Student Excellence Award.
- Aid Agencies.
- Student Safety jacket.