DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SELANGOR
SELANGOR EDUCATION DEPARTMENT WITH FULL DETERMINATION AND COMMITMENT, SOLEMNLY VOW AND PROMISE TO DEVOTE OUR EFFORTS TO:
- Ensuring that all customers are treated in the first 30 minutes;
- Ensure that each completed complaint received been issued an acknowledgment letter to the complainant within one working day of receipt of the complaint and the reply findings will be communicated to the complainant within a period of 7 working days from the date confirmed;
- Ensuring letter staffing and teacher exchange issued within 14 working days after receiving the decision from the Ministry of Education or panel meetings;
- Ensure the application of the appeal back to school to be issued within 14 working days.
- Ensure the application of the approval letter back to school that meets the requirements issued within 3 working days;
- Ensure public examination results are distributed to schools and private candidates on the day the decision was issued;
- Ensure payments to the suppliers settled within 14 working days after getting receipt and complete documents;
- We promise to deliver the right and truthful information, complete and complies with all requirements and regulations.
If you have any questions, please contact the officers and staff of the Department's helpdesk